Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 7

Today was pretty straight forward. I got back into my 2nd cycle of periodization in the weight room. After my shower and lunch I headed back to the Athletic Training Room to get the waters out to the teams for practice. Boys jv lax had a game so I had to put together a ice kit for them. I headed out to that game with Kelly and Keith and watched its entirety with no injuries. When I got back, it was time to set up the new sign in system. This is something that will be a great hand for Chris and Kelly and it is a great technology step for the room. This is something Chris has wanted for a while and they finally fit it into the budget this year. Chris and I tested it out and I was kind of a secretary for a while helping people sign in for the first time. I did a lot of wrapping ice on people today, which is nice because I feel like I am very useful not making Chris and Kelly do it who are busy with more important things. Zamkow got his tires today from Chris, so that was a big deal today and we spent time thinking of different ways to use them for workouts with different sizes. Kelly then gave me the scoop on the ice machine so I now can set up ice baths for people and get the right temperature. Today was especially nice because I didn't have to do much cleaning because some people that needed community service hours were kind enough to pick up the cleaning end of it..cough cough jamie and sarah. Back at it again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment